Wednesday, December 6, 2017

when being asked three words that describe me, they would have to be... funny, kind, and outgoing. Are you a different person online verses in person ? I think the only differences between me online and me in person is I'm probably more confident online then I am in real life. Because I feel that when I'm behind a computer screen or on  my phone I can express myself more because I don't get direct judgement rather then in person. How do I change or not change online? Online I think I do/say a lot of things I would be scared to in person, because on online I'm normally more comfortable. In person I am still very out going but I don't necessarily talk to the same people as I do in person verses online. The things I like to online is text, go on Instagram and snapchat etc. I think I uses more emotion snapchatting or posting then in person but I think that's everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest post

Hey, I'm mason! I know nothing about make up but Maisy wanted me to post something anyways. I have a mom and sister that love to we...