Monday, December 11, 2017

A-Z About Me 
  • A - Alligators are my favorite animals 
  • B- I like to act Boujee
  • C- I love Cat's
  • D- I Don't give up
  • E- I try to put all my Effort in everything I do
  • F- I'm a Free spirit 
  • G- I got a Giant heart
  • H- I have a pet Hedgehog 
  • I - I would love to the world some day
  • J- I work at a local pizza shop called Jimmy's
  • k- Kindness is important to me 
  • L- I Laugh a lot
  • M- I like to do my Makeup
  • N- I watch a lot of Nextflix shows 
  • O- I'm a little Odd
  • P- I'm a pro at Procatinating 
  • Q- My friends say I'm Quirky
  • R- Rae is my middle name
  • S- I like snowboarding and soccer
  • T-  I love the brand Thrasher
  • U-  I'm Unique 
  • V- I wear Vans
  • W- I like to Win
  • X- I've never had an X-ray
  • Y- Y are you still reading this 
  • Z- Zzzz I like to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest post

Hey, I'm mason! I know nothing about make up but Maisy wanted me to post something anyways. I have a mom and sister that love to we...